Street Fighter Origins
http://rebornx.forumotion.com/

Please visit that new site.
Street Fighter Origins
http://rebornx.forumotion.com/

Please visit that new site.
Street Fighter Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYONE GO TO http://rebornx.forumotion.com/ NEW WEBSITE AND ITS A BIG UPDATE! ONLY JOIN IF YOUR ACTIVE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlaySFORankingsUG
Subscibe
Donate
Latest topics
» Marvel vs capcom 3
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:28 pm by -RebornZa11-

» marvel vs capcom 3 the power of akuma
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 am by -RebornZa11-

» who would scream like this when they win
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm by -RebornZa11-

» My Introduction
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:32 am by OptimusArca

» i got the shoryurppa creed
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 am by OptimusArca

» WERE GOING OFFICIAL
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:25 am by OptimusArca

» I have a problem
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 am by wert11191

» clan store color list
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 pm by wert11191

» been busy with finals
"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 pm by aznboi253kid

"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OptimusArca

OptimusArca

"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu Empty
PostSubject: "Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu   "Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Ok SFO.. So I noticed most of us are into rap, hip-hop & R&B, but I also noticed that there are members who like other type of music, I personally also like Reggaeton, Bachata and many other genres..
So this is the place to express yourself with your favorite song(s)..

Here is what you do..
You can either POST:
1. A link to the song (if its another site that is not youtube please make sure its safe to go into, but I recommend to post links from you tube, its better for everyone..)

OR

2. A video (from you tube for example)
Please let us know the Artist or Group Name as well as the Song's Name.
and also type in a brief discripion of why you like the song..

for Example:
Artist: Aventura
Song: Mi Sorazonsito
Reason Why I Like This Song: It reminds me of my ex. Laughing (thats just an example ok??) lol!

And later on I'll explain how your favroite song(s) can be added to a special playlist that I will bring in..
I hope you guys have fun.. =]

ONE LAST THING PLEASE READ THIS:"DO NOT, & I REPEAT.......DO NOT, DARE TO MAKE FUN OF, OR CRITICIZE OTHER MEMBER'S MUSIC!!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SONG FOR ANY REASON, JUST SIMPLY DO NO SAY ANYTHING AND KEEP IT SHUT.... IF THERE IS ANY RUDE COMMENTS THAT CAN HURT ANY OF OUR MEMBERS' FEELINGS, I PERSONALLY WILL MAKE SURE SERIOUS ACTIONS ARE TAKEN.. I'M SERIOUS, TAKE THIS AS A FINAL WARNING"!! -Thank you for your cooperation... Smile

& in advance.. "thank you for posting"=]

Sincerely:
Back to top Go down
OptimusArca

OptimusArca

"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu   "Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:39 pm

ok here we go guys. =]

Artist: Yaga y Mackie FT Arcangel, Daddy Yankee, Franco El Gorila, and many other rappers..
Song: Pa' Frontiarle a Cualquiera Remix
Reason Why I like this song: "I love the beat and I like the song because It says 'I can fron on any 1' which basically means I aint scared of none. So I play this song while I'm on SFO"

PS: I did a mix on this song. I'll post it later on Wink

Back to top Go down

"Music....It's all about who we are" -A.R.C.AngelRyu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Fighter Origins :: Music-
Jump to: